Thursday, May 21, 2015

OBX Post #2

Yesterday I did not have time enough to sit down and write a post, but I am here today! Below are some more pictures: at Bodie Lighthouse and around Roanoke Island. :)

Bodie Light


Mother and Pop getting ready to climb to the top

Josh, Chelsea and Einstein, as we wait at the bottom.
Chel wasted no time in pulling out her sketchbook :)

An attempt at a selfie with Einstein ;)




After setting out from the lighthouse, we headed a little down the road to Roanoke Island, one of my favorite places to visit in the Outer Banks (OBX). :)
 

Representation of 16th century ship Elizabeth II. 
 
You can go aboard that ship to explore, which is quite interesting! And costumed staff act in time period. :D   

Chel with her pirate friend :P


I have never actually been in this shop, but I always like to grab a photo,
because it makes me think of a good friend :)

Roanoke Marsh Lighthouse


Net-menders shack.
I liked how the evening sun shot rays from behind.

In front of a quaint inn

It is a quiet sort of town, with friendly people and a laid-back atmosphere. We had dinner on an outdoor patio, that even allowed Einstein to dine along with us! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment